Spotlight Brand: Clinique
Share This Article:
Struggling to maintain your complexion in these cold winter months? Dry flaky skin, sallow complexion stopping you from following the rise of the natural beauty trends? Then Clinique, if slightly more pricey than your usual Simple or Garnier cleanser, is definitely the way to go. Perfect for all skin types; oily, dry or sensitive, these unscented, dermatologically tested products are perfect for your January skin revival. 1. Dramatically Different Moisturising Cream Needless to say, I could not go a day without my moisturiser. Day and night this lightweight cream saves my sensitive skin without making it oily. Perfect for use under foundation and seems to last forever, with just one pump from the bottle enough to moisturise my whole face. Available to buy in a variety of different sizes directly from Clinique or from local cosmetic department stores including Boots, Debenhams and John Lewis. 2. Naturally Glossy Mascara Sold in a choice of Black or Jet Brown, this mascara is perfect if, like me, you have very light lashes which appear see-through at the ends. You don’t always want to look like you’re wearing fake-lashes, sometimes it’s nice to go with a more natural look, especially going into the warmer months, and this mascara is perfect for achieving that. Light, easily application, easily removable, never a clump in sight. What more could you want from a mascara? Buy it for £17.50. 3. 7-day Scrub At £20 per 100ml tube, this scrub may look to be a bit on the expensive side. But believe me, that little tube will last you months! The tiniest squeeze onto your finger is enough to remove all the dead skin around your nose, and to ease out all those blackheads under your eyes. Once you’ve tried this scrub, you will never turn back. Click here to purchase directly from Clinique. 4. Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser And, if you really want to achieve that squeaky-clean feeling, follow up with this glorious rinse-off cleanser. I use this in the shower straight after my scrub. Gently massage into your skin, let it foam up, wash it off, and marvel at just how clean your skin can feel.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Seasonal swingin': The most iconic sixties summertime trends
- University on the spectrum: a rewarding challenge
- Behind the Brand: Meet the sisters turning off-cuts into outfits
5. Moisture Surge Colour Correction Cream The ultimate colour correction cream, eliminating the appearance of blemishes, tired eyes and flared cheeks, this cream could give even the most sallow shades of vitamin-D deprived yellow, a healthy sun-kissed glow. Light enough to use as a base under foundation, or on its own for those semi-non-make-up Sundays. Oh, and did I mention this cream also has an inbuilt SPF? Click here to give your skin a surge of healthy colour. 6. Airbrush Concealer Pen For the dual airbrush-effect of hiding those dark under-eye shadows, illuminating those cheekbones, go for Clinique’s Airbrush Concealer Pen. Easy application and winner of the Best Beauty by Stylist Award 2016, for best under-eye brightener. Get airbrushed now! 7. Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Now available in 35 different shades from nudes and pastel pinks right down to rich magenta, and dark plum. The Chubby Stick is a brilliant combination of lipstick and lip balm, adding colour while locking in the moisture – the perfect day-time alternative to your usual Mac lipstick, when the cold weather takes its toll. Click here to choose your colour, and perfect your pout.
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH