Malaika Firth: The name on everyone's lips
Share This Article:
If you’ve not heard the name already, Malaika Firth is the model taking the fashion world by storm. One catwalk at a time. Recent winner of Harper’s Bazaar’s Model of the Year 2016, the Kenyan-born, UK-raised model is definitely one to keep an eye on right now. This is all you need to know about the 5”9 African-English beauty. Malaika's modelling career started in 2011 at the tender age of 17 after watching The Model Agency, a Channel 4 documentary that followed Premier Model Management. On realising her daughter's calling, Malaika's mother phoned up Carole White, the agency’s founder, and the rest is history. Malaika has held a place with the agency ever since. It’s not hard to see why; with her striking features and natural elegance this is a girl who stands out from the crowd.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The Star Sign Style Stakes: our Cancer fashion icons
- Say hello to Britain's thriftiest age group
- Behind the brand: The clothing exchange website helping save money and the planet
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH