Wear the Trend: Logos Aloud
Share This Article:
Any day now, you can expect the high street to be awash with all things pastel and floral in time for the spring and summer months; but all this sickly sweetness can be a bit much even for the most girly of girls, not to mention getting pretty tired as far as trends go (seriously, how many years in a row can Topshop trot out the same old rose-printed jersey bodycons?). If you’d rather wear a fascinator made of flumps than yet another pastel pink cami or pixelated pansy print skirt, then the SS14 catwalk trend for shout-out loud logos and slogans might just be the way to go.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The Star Sign Style Stakes: our Leo fashion icons
- Behind the Brand: Meet the designer giving denim a new life
- The best Gossip Girl fashion moments