Media Partners | Contributors | Advertise | Contact | Log in | Sunday 26 May 2019
182,526 SUBSCRIBERS

Shop your favourite brands and support charity, without spending an extra penny

RATE THIS ARTICLE

Share This Article:

As a student, chances are you’re familiar with the struggle to scrape together enough money for the weekly shop, never mind buying Christmas presents, and finding any spare change to donate to charity can seem nigh on impossible; but, thanks to revolutionary ethical finance one-stop-shop Care2Save, you can now give to your favourite charities absolutely free when shopping online with the UK’s leading high street brands.

Care2Save.co.uk is taking on the entire UK marketplace with more than 130 of the UK’s biggest names in retail, travel, energy, communications and energy added to its existing home and contents insurance offer.  With brands such as Debenhams, Boots, WH Smith, Ted Baker, BT, thetrainline.com and O2 on board, there’s something for everyone. 

So the question is simple: Would you donate more to charity  if it wasn't coming out of your pocket?

Every year, online shops pay hundreds of millions of pounds in commission to other websites for sales referrals, but the Care2Save.co.uk charity breaks that trend. In a trailblazing move, 100% of the commission usually pocketed by a company for introductions - that’s every penny due to Care2Save - is given to good causes.

Care2Save.co.uk is the only online portal to donate 100% of its commission to charity; 80% of the profit due to Care2Save will go directly to ANY registered charity of consumer’s choice.  The remaining 20% also goes to charity, in the form of the Care2Save Charitable Trust, which will distribute all profits to hospices and palliative care projects in the UK and around the world.

And the additional cost of this donation to the customer? Absolutely nothing.

The charity, founded by charity pioneer Andrea Fragata Ladeira, is designed to transform the charity sector by creating an unprecedented new long-term multi-million pound income stream for good causes. 

Andrea, CEO of the Care2Save Charitable Trust, spent her early childhood in Nepal – first in Kathmandu, and later amongst the farm huts of Pokhara, where her parents were doing missionary work. She believes her desire to make a difference can be traced back to her time there. This has manifested in her determination to transform the way the UK gives to charity.

Andrea commented: "I look back and I think my experience in Nepal has certainly shaped my character and outlook on life. I was just a little girl when my parents made the inspirational decision to go out there to help people.

"While I did witness the very worst of abject poverty, open sewers and families living in squalor, I also encountered incredible human kindness and compassion.

"The expansion of Care2Save.co.uk to include the UK’s finest and most popular brands shows is not only an exciting moment for us, but for the whole of UK’s charity sector. There is a hidden pool of money online to which we have all, as consumers, added by clicking on a link or buying a product and as a result unknowingly created a sales commission for companies.

"It is becoming more difficult for charities to raise the money they need to continue making a difference. The generous people of the UK want to give and continue to do so but we are all feeling the effects of the economic downturn - added to which, Government funds are stretched, and decisions about where services can be cut are being made all over the country."

For more information about Care2Save, or to register and start donating to any registered charity that you want to support at no extra cost to you, visit www.care2save.co.uk.




© 2019 TheNationalStudent.com is a website of BigChoice Group Limited | 201 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1JA | registered in England No 6842641 VAT # 971692974