Top style tips to beat the library chills
Share This Article:
Unless you’re one of those very lucky people who is currently on a third year abroad in the sun, you will no doubt associate January with those grey “back to uni” days, and with the weather getting increasingly unpredictable and cold. We’re not exactly excited about getting back to the books. Unfortunately, aside from the mince pies and food overload, winter also means freezing cold libraries and high heating bills. But fear not. Here’s a guide on how to keep warm during the chilly days but also look bang on trend. Tip no. 1: Layer up. Wearing more than one top or a couple of pair of socks not only keeps you warm but adds texture and style to your outfit. Try a funky bralet under a sheer shirt with a thick knitted jumper on top. Make sure the shirt sticks out the bottom of your jumper or at the sleeves. Add a pair of drainpipe jeans, some trusty boots and voila! Also make sure your woolly socks are sticking out the top of your boots for an even more cosy look.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- New Heights: The best heels to wear for graduation on the market right now
- Say hello to Britain's thriftiest age group
- Behind the brand: Meet the studio manager of Rokit Originals
- ASOS premium fine knit jumper, £40.
- Glamorous denim patch shirt, £35.
- Boohoo tie-dye print leggings, £10.
- Topshop sweater dress, £38.
- Asda George leather riding boots, £38.
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH