Top 10 most embarrassing celebrity parents
13th July 2012
Share This Article:
Embarrassing your children is a parent’s prerogative, but some celebrities take it to the extreme. Here are the top 10 offenders who regularly leave their little darlings hiding their faces in the corner. Take note of our commandments, celebrities.
1. Madonna- I must act my age.Picture this. You’re 15 and want to go to a party. But mum’s coming with you and wears something that she definitely shouldn’t be wearing at the age of 52. Added to this, she brings along her 20-something year old boyfriend, encourages you to design a clothes range with her and purposefully flashes a nipple whilst on stage. Talk about being the centre of attention. 2. Charlie Sheen- I must stop my erratic behaviour. Isn’t it annoying when you go on holiday to New York and then your dad trashes the hotel room? That’s exactly what happened to Sheen’s daughters in 2010 and since then they’ve had to endure their father having a very public meltdown. Tiger blood? Dad, what the hell are you on about? 3. Katie Price- I must not pose all the time. One moment she’s a model, the next an author. You have to keep up with Katie as she swaps jobs about as much as she gets a new man. But through all this, she is consistently embarrassing with her sultry poses, horrific singing on TV and a wedding more suited to her 5-year-daughter's dressing up box. Who is called Princess by the way. Enough said. 4. Michael and Dina Lohan- Children don’t want clingy parents. Always one step behind daughter Lindsay, they persistently follow her, defend her and cash in on her success. Both have made money through a dial-a-star service, whilst Michael has also been arrested for domestic violence. Not exactly helping, are they? 5. Tom Cruise- Being over-the-top is embarrassing.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The Ballad of Buster Scruggs: will the Coen brothers suit television?
- TV Review: The X-Files (Season 11, Episode 9)
- TV Review: The X-Files (Season 11, Episode 6)