Freshers' Week: being tee total is not the be all and end all
Share This Article:
Freshers is an exciting and nerve-wracking time for all students. Not only are you having your first taste of adulthood, but you are mixing with many new people, as well as taking on a degree. With this in mind, the first few weeks are filled with chaos and trying to find your feet. Something that not many people speak about is how students that are tee total can make the most of their Freshers' week and beyond. The weeks leading up to moving to Worcester and beginning the new chapter in my life were filled with increasing apprehension about how the first few weeks were going to plan out, being tee total myself. So, here are some tips in making the start of your university experiences memorable without the pressure of student drinking culture: 1. Embrace the induction activities that your course and university are providing.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Meet the multi-hyphenate millennial helping you to find a job that works for you
- Sian Bradley on being open about self-harm
- We need to be more inclusive of deaf students