Comedy Review: Chris Ramsey
Share This Article:
We are all lucky to be alive according to Chris Ramsey, which seems quite a deep subject for a comedy set. But the South Shields man, who has enjoyed unparalleled success in 2012 with a sold-out UK tour and Edinburgh show, probably has reason to feel lucky. He kicked off his 2013 schedule in a dark and cosy room at the University of East Anglia in Norwich on 11th January and had fellow Northerner Carl Hutchinson join him as his support act. Nobody in the audience was expecting or had even heard of the latter comedian, but Hutchinson’s dry wit instantly got the crowd onside and in fits of laughter with hilarious tales of his short-lived teaching career and run-ins with overzealous waiters. His use of imaginary objects was of particular personal amusement.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Eaten by Lions review: A comedic tale of two brothers
- Unicorn Store review - a film for all those lost kids in an adult world
- Comic Relief 2019: One Red Nose Day and a Wedding review
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH