Theatre Review: For King and Country @ Colab Factory
Share This Article:
The year is 1940. Edward VIII reigns. The Germans have invaded England and the Nazi forces are drawing ever closer to conquering our island. Things...aren’t looking so great for us as a country. Image: Owen Kingston Of course, this is a very different reality to our actual history, but Colab Theatre’s newest piece of immersive theatre, For King and Country, catapults their audience into this alternate history. Immersive theatre is a unique beast: part game; part experience; part theatre. When done right. And Colab Theatre definitely does it right. No credit or debit cards or Great British Pounds here; in 1940s London, we use shillings.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Avoiding revision? Ten novels to procrastinate with this exam season
- Theatre Review: Country Music @ Omnibus Theatre
- Meet Rose Wilkinson, the arts graduate creating mesmerising, historic illustrations
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH