10 alternative comedy nights to visit in London
Share This Article:
London is known for its extensive comedy scene, but with so much choice there are many hidden gems in the city. We've picked out some of our favourite and obscure nights across the city (some of them are even free). 1. Downstairs at The Kings Head Many top comics have passed through these doors. A wonderfully intimate venue showcasing new comedy including cabarets, musicals and spoken word. They even have some free nights too! Find out more here.
2. Stockwell Comedy Virgins Voted 'top comedy open mic night' in London this is a friendly intimate show with lots of amateur acts to see in a great pub and its completely free! You can find out more here. 3. MeatFree Comedy Alternative comedy night whose acts reflect and challenge the shitegeist – Escape the horror of existence for FREE. You can find out more here. 4. Pun Run A bi-monthly event dedicated to the act of word play. Love a pun, then this is the night for you. Usually tickets start from £3. You can find out more here.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Avoiding revision? Ten novels to procrastinate with this exam season
- Theatre Review: The Mindreading Experiments @ The Bread and Roses Theatre
- Theatre Review: Maggie May @ The Finborough Theatre
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH