Here's how to be vegan on a budget
Share This Article:
As a student, we know that everything comes down to money. How to manage your rent and bills, make sure you get Christmas gifts for everyone (who knew you had so many siblings?) and, of course, afford a decent grocery shop without giving up Friday nights at your local pub. So imagine on top of that having to deal with vegan food prices. Luckily for you, we’re here to help. Plan, plan, plan. The golden word, according to budget vegan and social media blogger Kecha Thornton: “The biggest cost-saver for me is planning. I buy my groceries weekly, and planning my menu for the week keeps me from over-buying - I also have time to shop at different stores for my products to ensure the best quality and price.”
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Want to become a counsellor? Here's a degree that may interest you
- Fancy a fish and chips inspired cocktail?
- The secrets behind the UK's most famous dishes
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH