10 Years of Pushing Daisies: Where are they now?
Share This Article:
It’s been 10 years since Pushing Daisies graced our screens with its surreal world full of piemakers who can raise the dead, crime-noir detectives who live above Chinese takeaway shops and the other curious characters that flitted in and out of their lives. But what have the actors behind the show been up to since its end? Lee Pace Ned, glorious Ned. Our beloved piemaker has been quite productive since the show’s demise, starring as the formidable Thranduil in Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit trilogy, as well as Ronan the Accuser in Guardians of the Galaxy and a generous sprinkling of other roles throughout the years. It seems that the powers behind Hollywood’s biggest franchises have been paying attention, and he’s been anything but typecast by his starring role in Pushing Daises. Anna Friel
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Netflix's 'ReMastered: 'Who Shot the Sheriff?' reminds us of some of Bob Marley's most important values
- Harry McEntire and Toby Regbo on sexual freedom and the migrant crisis
- Q&A with the cast of The Last Kingdom
All images via GIPHY
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH