Would you qualify for this rental flat with bizarrely specific flatmate rules?
Share This Article:
Anybody who has tried to find shared accommodation with strangers will have hellish or hilarious stories to tell, but this listing for a flatmate takes the cake. Twitter user Rx shared the flatmate requirement list their friend received after applying to visit a London flat on SpareRoom. The resident details the requirements necessary for harmonious living, and
The flatmate-searcher said: “I had a couple of bad flatmates this year and I don’t want to waste your time and mine if you can’t commit to certain things that are very important to me.”
The list starts simply enough with staying quiet and keeping guests to a minimum, then states flatmates aren’t allowed to laugh “out loud after ” or use the toilet “15 times a day”.
It said: “If you spend all your free time hanging around the house, streaming TV shows and talking on the phone for hours, we’re not gonna like each other.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Chrissy Teigen ‘cannot grasp’ UK politics and British people strongly relate
- An American university is arming its students with hockey pucks to defend against active shooters
- Google’s top trends of 2018: Meghan and Roxanne Pallett get Brits searching
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH