Twitter served up a musical prophecy that has had us all checking the record books
Share This Article:
What determines your life? Where you were born? Your education? Your job? How about the completely random indicator of the song that was number one on your 14th birthday? With the idea planted, Twitter was awash with people who had visited the record book to do a quick calculation and work out the meaning of life. Maybe it’s not 42 after all but Britney’s Oops I Did It Again. The musical quandary had people commenting on everything from the merits of the songs listed against their birthdate to how it reflected their life. It also doubled up as a shorthand for everyone’s age. For some, the dates and musical stars aligned for good… …and for bad.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Oxford University's St John's college recruiting for academic to examine its colonial past
- Twitter erupts after BBC Question Time asks 'is it morally right to teach kids LGBT issues?'
- Starbucks offering to pay university tuition fees for their U.K. staff
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH