How people imagining their best future lives has become a brilliant meme
Share This Article:
We all like to daydream about the future and this new meme is the perfect way for people to share what their best future life looks like. Twitter user Mallori Taylor started it off when she tweeted about how she imagined her life to be in 2033. Her tweet format, which began “Ladies, imagine this” and ended “that would be living my best life”, provided the perfect template for people to reveal their own versions of a life well lived. Others saw it as a chance to express their life with a sprinkling of Hollywood or pop culture. Here are 10 of the very best… 1. The perfect life is one with Stuart Little. 2. Of course Mr Brightside got involved. 3. In the distant future… 4. If only you could live in the Bee Movie. 5. Someone made a ratatouille parody.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Brexit, xenophobia and international students: how to combat 'public paranoia’ over immigration
- Bangor Uni could be closing its Chemistry department and students are protesting
- UK public’s top Google searches about Brexit answered
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH