American men are smashing up their coffee machines in a weird sexual harassment protest
Share This Article:
People in the US are sharing videos of themselves smashing up coffee machines to show their support for talk show host Sean Hannity. The bizarre practice began after machine-maker Keurig said it would no longer advertise on Hannity’s Fox News show after the presenter interviewed Roy Moore – the Alabama Republican politician facing historical allegations of sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl. Videos of the machines being destroyed show people, predominantly men, smashing the machines with hammers and baseball bats and throwing them from balconies. The films have been accompanied by hashtags such as #BoycottKeurig and #IStandWithHannity – and some tried to get creative with their editing. Keurig is one of at least five companies to have pulled advertising from the show in response to the interview – in which some have accused Hannity of defending Moore, who is running for an election in the Senate.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- This tale of a comically large pencil and a teachable moment is hilarious
- Former student who founded a Brexit youth campaign has been fined £20,000 for breaking the law
- Youth mobility scheme after Brexit won't fill gaps left by end to free movement
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH