People are heartbroken after Toblerone's cost-cutting revamp
Share This Article:
Toblerone fans are heartbroken after the distinctive look of the popular chocolate bar was changed. Owners Mondelez International has altered the sizing of two of the bars in the UK, resulting the a wider gap between the iconic triangular segments. Toblerone announced the move was down to the rising costs of ingredients, and it had been forced to choose between upping the price of the treats or reducing their weight. The 400g bar had been downsized to 360g and the 170g bar to 150g. Fans of the Swiss chocolate are up in arms at the revamp of their beloved bar.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Autistic boy’s show of support for I'm A Celeb's Anne Hegerty wins thousands of fans
- Brexit mug with holes in it brings fame to witty Yorkshire pottery
- Man’s drunken photoshoot gives McDonald’s hash brown 15 minutes of fame
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH