Ronald McDonald forced into hiding as 'killer clown' craze intensifies
Share This Article:
Unless you’ve just landed from Mars, you’ve probably heard about the scary clown pandemic spreading across the globe. Well, the clown related frenzy has grown so big that it has forced one of the world’s most famous clowns, Ronald McDonald, into hiding. Sigh. McDonald’s in New York told the Associated Press the company was being “thoughtful in respect to Ronald McDonald’s participation in community events” as a result of the “current climate around clown sightings in communities”. The company didn’t give any details about how often its red-haired and red-mouthed mascot will be making appearances, but what we do know is that Mcdonald’s wants to keep its beloved mascot away from the controversy.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Warrant issued for ‘David Schwimmer lookalike’ after court no-show
- Ex-boxer and footballer opening his gym to homeless people over Christmas
- Chrissy Teigen ‘cannot grasp’ UK politics and British people strongly relate
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH