Ronald McDonald forced into hiding as 'killer clown' craze intensifies
Share This Article:
Unless you’ve just landed from Mars, you’ve probably heard about the scary clown pandemic spreading across the globe. Well, the clown related frenzy has grown so big that it has forced one of the world’s most famous clowns, Ronald McDonald, into hiding. Sigh. McDonald’s in New York told the Associated Press the company was being “thoughtful in respect to Ronald McDonald’s participation in community events” as a result of the “current climate around clown sightings in communities”. The company didn’t give any details about how often its red-haired and red-mouthed mascot will be making appearances, but what we do know is that Mcdonald’s wants to keep its beloved mascot away from the controversy.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Theresa May appoints the world’s first minister for suicide prevention
- The NUS is spending £20k to send students to a march
- How buying water from Co-op helps fund water, sanitation and hygiene programmes in Africa
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH