Nigel Farage went for a late-night skinny dip to mark his last Ukip conference as leader
Share This Article:
If you had to pick how Nigel Farage would have celebrated his final conference as the leader of Ukip, yes, you might have said a beer or two, but would you have thought of him skinny dipping? Probably not. Well, in what might be the news you least expected to read today, Nigel Farage’s friend and Ukip financial backer Arron Banks said they got naked and went for a swim in the sea off Bournemouth after a late-night drinking session on the eve of the conference. The millionaire businessman told BBC Radio 4′s Any Questions on Friday night that Farage would not make another comeback as Ukip leader, saying “I can tell you he’s not coming back”. He told the show: “I can tell you he’s de-mob happy because we had dinner last night and we had a few drinks and it was late at night and we went skinny dipping off the Bournemouth pier. “So, if ever a man was out to leave British politics, that’s it.” Shocked fellow guest Angela Eagle, Labour’s former shadow business secretary, declared: “Ew, what a terrible image.”
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- BREAKING: Body of Libby Squire found in river with man previously arrested still under investigation, police confirm
- Goldsmiths uni say protestors had access to food despite students using pulley system
- Two Stanford students are suing ALL universities involved in the college admissions scam
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH