TNS Web Dump
Share This Article:
I hate the fact that whenever I turn on the television, I always seem to get stuck with adverts. It honestly seems as if there are more adverts than actual programming. I probably wouldn’t mind if it weren’t for the fact that they’re all so terrible. I don’t know where the advertising industry went wrong. I remember sitting in the living room as a child and desperately wanting every single product that the adverts threw at me. Now, however, I’m not interested in even a quarter of the garbage that people are trying to flog. My real bugbear, though, is those adverts for cleaning products where the person presenting the advert introduces themself first (even though they’re not actually famous). For example, the typical scenario goes something like this: “Hi, I’m Martin Peterson and I’m here to tell you all about Toilet Tornado.” I don’t care! Either splash out on getting a real celebrity or just pull the advert and let me get back to watching This Morning. It seems like British advertising executives need to learn a lesson from this next video, which is probably the best advert for body butter that you will ever see. It wasn’t enough for the guys at VYNT to tell us where you can buy their product. No, they’ve gone and produced a full-on R&B video.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Indian students at Warwick Uni hounded by terrifying, racist swans
- Water pistol-wielding masked robber in girl's trainers laughed at by kids after attempted heist at Lancashire school
- "Santa just is white!" Time Magazine names Fox anchor Megyn Kelly amongst its 100 Most Influential People
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH