Top 10 places to experience natural beauty
Share This Article:
2. Colombia Colombia, which is little by little becoming a consolidated tourist destination, is a country full of contrasts and is also one with many breathtaking natural landscapes that are yet to be discovered by the rest of the world. Visit the natural parks in the coast, like Tayrona National Park, or go deep into the country to find the amazing landscapes of The Andes and the Amazonian jungle, and discover truly incredible things like the Caño Cristales river, a stream with so many colours it is known as the liquid rainbow!
3. The United States of America Arguably one of the most incredible places in the world, the USA is home to some of the unbelievably beautiful natural landscapes, like the Grand Canyon in Arizona, Monument Valley in Utah, the natural parks in California or Big Sur in the west coast. And let’s not forget Hawaii! From waterfalls to amazing beaches, lakes, deserts, mountains and the most beautiful countryside, the USA has everything. And, being such a large country, most of it remains as natural as can be, with kilometres and kilometres of nothing but nature to keep you company.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Exploring sites that connect Tallinn’s oppressed past with its glimmering, creative future
- The European Christmas markets to get excited about this year
- Why I quit my day job researching happiness and started cycling to Bhutan
5. Australia Australia is
6. New Zealand It is not only Hobbiton that you can visit in New Zealand. The country is full of remote beaches, volcanoes and natural parks. And, like Australia, is has some truly unique features, like the Waitomo Caves.
7. Canada Canada is a natural paradise, perfect for those who enjoy being surrounded by wild nature. From incredible beaches to grand lakes and forests, Canada has many of the most beautiful spots on earth. Jasper National Park or Lake Louise in Banff National Park (both in Alberta) are just two examples of the marvels of this country.
Featured in our Top Destinations for 2018, Chile is a very special country for, due to its geographical shape, it contains many different and opposing landscapes. From desert to glaciers, visit Chile to get to see breathtaking landscapes like the Atacama Desert or the Torres del Paine National Park!
9. East Africa Visit Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda to see some of the most special and beautiful places in the world. The
10. Scotland The Scottish Highlands is one of the most breathtaking places in the world, so it's no wonder our experts chose it as one of our Top Destinations for 2018. Visit Scotland to see miles of green nature, wide open lakes and incredible national parks. And don't forget to stop by Loch Ness to try and catch a glimpse of the monster!