Living it Up in Alanya, Turkey
Share This Article:
Alanya seems to be solely build for the purpose of tourism: walking around its streets it seems every other building is a hotel. It is a popular destination both for families and groups of friends. Most tourists in the area are Scandinavian, but some are also British or Dutch. Turkish weather is quite hot - about 35 degrees in September - so make sure to use sunscreen and keep yourself hydrated (four litres of water a day is recommended), and be prepared to spend the middle of the day either tanning, in the ocean, in the pool or in your room, as it can be almost unbearable to move around in the sun between 11am and 3pm
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 10 lessons learned while car-camping in Norway
- A culinary tour of Shanghai, from street food to hot pot
- 7 reasons to plan a Namibia road trip
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH