An app to help with those university stresses is here
Share This Article:
One of the hardest things about growing up is the inevitability that you will have to sit exams. Now, exams are not for everyone, not everyone can excel and show their true potential when being faced by a piece of paper with some questions on something that they learnt months previously. Do exams really test your knowledge or just test your memory? Exam stress is becoming a serious issue amongst teens causing numerous psychological problems including the likes of serious anxiety and depressions. An app has been created to help relieve some of the stress and pressures so that it doesn’t weigh students down as much and cause problems. Kerstyn Comley, co-founder of the new social media app entitled ‘MeeTwo’, created this app to help tackle this rising issue in education.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Peli UK Photography Hub: The ultimate power tool for student photographers
- Why Huawei is the tech brand you need to be spending your money on
- Foldable Phones: Are they revolutionary, or will they fold?
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH