The hidden ways tech is affecting our bodies
Share This Article:
One might think that lying in bed scrolling on your phone is about as harmless as a pastime activity it could be. However, it turns out that is not quite the case. Technology has infiltrated every facet of our lives to the point where our own bodies get affected by it without us realising. Sports therapist Jamie Webb from Brighton Sports Therapy has been observing more and more gadget-related injuries, alongside the more traditional sports-related injuries. Here are the ten most common tech-related injuries:
- Swiper’s Thumb
- Tablet Bicep
- Computer Hunch
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- George's Tech Show - 19/02/19
- Eureka! Episode 6: Contraception
- TikTok joins up with Internet Matters to improve safety
- Mouse Wrist
- Laptop Neck
- Kindle strain
- Standing Desk Ache
- Fit Bit Compulsive Disorder (FBCD)
- Gamers Rage Tension
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH