Scientists have found a link between intelligence and depression
Share This Article:
Have you ever heard Oscar Levant’s famous quote; “There’s a fine line between genius and insanity”? Well, it would seem as though there may be some truth in that. A new survey on a self-selected group from the oldest high IQ society in the world MENSA has found a correlation between high IQ and clinical anxiety and depression disorders. It is thought that the same intelligence and heightened awareness that can lead to great creations can also work against them.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- This week in Tech: crime fighting cameras and tackling smartphone addiction
- Review: FIFA 19 trumps its predecessor
- How Google has changed our world in the last 20 years?
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH