New nightlife app aimed at Leeds students to launch at Tiger Tiger this Tuesday
Share This Article:
- 69% of single students have kissed and one third have slept with someone they’ve met on a night out - But 52% have gone home disappointed after failing to talk to someone they’d had their eye on - Research suggests students need help to connect with those they meet in bars and clubs - Findings come from UK-wide survey of undergraduates by The National Student and Checkr, the brand new bar and nightclub app for singles A new bar and nightclub app for singles is about to revolutionise the night out experience for students in Leeds. Checkr, which is available to download now and will launch with a massive party at Tiger Tiger on 10th March, aims to give single students in Leeds a chance to reconnect with those they’ve met on nights out. Research carried out by Checkr and The National Student found that 52% of students regularly leave nights out disappointed after failing to connect with someone they’ve had their eye on. 46% have also gone home disappointed because they did have an interaction – but didn’t see the person again that night. The same number wished they’d had a chance to swap numbers after meeting someone they found attractive on a night out. Clearly, students need to stop missing out and start maximising the potential of their nights out. After all, you only live once.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- This pen will let you stealthily listen to the football in lectures
- Last chance: Register for the Women in Technology Conference
- Woman called 999 to complain about mushrooms on pizza
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH