TV Review: This is Us (Season 2, Episode 5)
Share This Article:
Despite the fact that not much of consequence occurred in this week’s episode of This is Us, viewers were once again reminded of the show’s infectious emotion. Again, focusing more on the storylines of Randall and Kevin, the show delved deeper into the relationship between the two brothers. From their differences and disagreements to their similarities and support for one another, the parallel scenes examining both men in their childhood and in their present situations really emphasized the lack of change in their characters over time. Following on from his potentially career-changing injury, one which tragically echoed the damage to his knee which ended his hopes of a career in football, Kevin has become addicted to his painkillers. With an excellent performance from Justin Hartley, we see Kevin’s decent into panic as he is increasingly unable to obtain the prescription he wants.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Charly Clive, star of Channel 4’s new OCD comedy: ‘I can relate to the feeling of not understanding your brain’
- Bandersnatch is just the start – the next big thing in interactive media is AI storytelling
- TV Review: Riverdale (Season 3, Episode 10)
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH