TV Review: This is Us (Season 2, Episode 2)
Share This Article:
Following last week’s beautiful opening episode, This is Us has once again reminded audiences why it is so endearing. A testament to the reputation which the show has gained, Episode Two of the second season deals further with the sensitive foundations laid in the opening episode. After the previous revelation of Jack’s drinking habits, the events which unfolded throughout the episode provided a touching and emotional portrayal of the effects of alcoholism on family dynamics. Milo Ventimiglia put up a stellar performance, reflecting Jack’s inner shame and difficulty in dealing with his own drawbacks.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- TV Review: Riverdale (Season 3, Episode 11)
- Charly Clive, star of Channel 4’s new OCD comedy: ‘I can relate to the feeling of not understanding your brain’
- Comic Relief 2019: One Red Nose Day and a Wedding review
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH