TV Review: This is Us (Season 2, Episode 2)
Share This Article:
Following last week’s beautiful opening episode, This is Us has once again reminded audiences why it is so endearing. A testament to the reputation which the show has gained, Episode Two of the second season deals further with the sensitive foundations laid in the opening episode. After the previous revelation of Jack’s drinking habits, the events which unfolded throughout the episode provided a touching and emotional portrayal of the effects of alcoholism on family dynamics. Milo Ventimiglia put up a stellar performance, reflecting Jack’s inner shame and difficulty in dealing with his own drawbacks.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- TV Review: Riverdale (Season 3, Episode 7)
- The Last Kingdom: Millie Brady and Emily Cox on strong female characters, animals and art
- Viewers call Brexit drama ‘depressing’ and liken it to horror film
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH