TV Review: Legion (Season 2, Episode 1)
Share This Article:
More mind-altering action sequences, more unexpected dance sequences, and plenty more crazy. The second season of FX’s Legion premiered on Tuesday night, and we have many questions. For those unfamiliar with the show, (if that is the case, you are seriously missing out), Legion, based on the Marvel Comics by Chris Claremont and Bill Sienkiewicz, follows the story of David Haller (Dan Stevens), a troubled young man who may be more than just human. If you thought season one was perplexing, nothing will prepare you for this new series. The opening sequence literally starts with a narrator describing a maze full of twists and turns, and if that isn’t foreshadowing for the new season, then I don’t know what is.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 5 tasty Chinese New Year dishes
- Shoppers get the giggles as M&S launches ‘love sausage’ for Valentine’s Day
- Charly Clive, star of Channel 4’s new OCD comedy: ‘I can relate to the feeling of not understanding your brain’
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH