Viola Davis' Two Sides will inform an important dialogue about police brutality and racism in America
Share This Article:
Two Sides of The Truth is a four-part docuseries looking at police-involved deaths in the American Black community, with each episode analysing one of four highly charged cases between 2014 and 2015, involving the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Ezell Ford, John Crawford and Sandra Bland. These are instances that ignited grassroots social justice movements such as Black Lives Matter and inspired huge protests across the world, bringing the debate of police brutality and race to the forefront of political and social consciousness.
Photo Credit: Jeff Kravitz/AMA2017/FilmMagic
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The Doctor Who Season 11 release date has been revealed
- TV Review: This is Us (Season 2, Episode 9)
- Why The Royle Family is still relevant, 20 years on
You might also like...
People who read this also read...