TV Review: Inside No. 9 - Once Removed
Share This Article:
After two well-recieved episodes, the third tale from the fourth season of Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton's anthology series continues to impress. Described at a BFI event last year as "Memento meets Midsomer Murders", this week's meticulously woven tale, 'Once Removed' plays not only with our expectations, but with time as well. In the same way that 'Zanzibar' toyed with Shakespearean vernacular and theatrics, 'Once Removed' proves to be a masterclass in comic timing, playing with narrative structure to ingenious effect.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- TV Review: Riverdale (Season 3, Episode 9)
- TV Review: Riverdale (Season 3, Episode 11)
- Bandersnatch is just the start – the next big thing in interactive media is AI storytelling
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH