TV Review: Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later
Share This Article:
Although the characters of Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later may have been left wanting more of the action, we frankly could have done without this tired sequel. Since the franchise began in 2001, Wet Hot American Summer has proved notoriously popular with a particular audience for its unrealistic storylines and unapologetically goofy jokes. Indeed, after gaining somewhat of a cult following, the series' latest instalment, Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later, was hotly anticipated to provide more of the same alternative comedy. And to be fair, the sequel does indeed provide an eight episode ride, crammed full of more absurd story lines and utterly ridiculous gags than ever before.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- TV Review: You (Season One)
- Bandersnatch is just the start – the next big thing in interactive media is AI storytelling
- Viewers call Brexit drama ‘depressing’ and liken it to horror film
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH