TV Review: Inside No. 9 - Empty Orchestra
Share This Article:
Taking us inside a comparatively more pleasant No.9, this latest tale from Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton is fairly enjoyable, but lacks the high dramatic stakes of previous episodes. The risk of anthology tales such as the ones crafted in Inside No. 9 is that with each episode, as completely different and separate as they are, we cannot help but compare them to the ones before. In the case of the 'Empty Orchestra', the fourth episode of this current series, such comparisons make for an underwhelming watch that just doesn't match up to the breathtaking drama or laugh out loud humour of previous episodes.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- How TV is helping destroy the stigma around mental health
- Netflix has confirmed new Narnia TV series are officially under way
- Black Mirror season five will reportedly have an interactive episode
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH