TV Review: Britney Ever After
Share This Article:
Britney Ever After is the unauthorised biopic about the life of pop scarlet Britney Spears, most famous for her teenage album releases and subsequent breakdowns in the mid noughties. Starring Australian actor Natasha Bassett as the Louisiana-born singer, the show begins as Spears releases her debut single ‘Baby One More Time' and tours with boyband *NSYNC. Focusing on her relationship with Justin Timberlake and subsequently the marriage and divorce from Kevin Federline, the father of her two children, the biopic shows Federline’s initial refusal to sign a pre-nuptial agreement and Britney’s struggle as a young mother. We even get the opportunity to see her nearly drop her baby in favour of an iced coffee. Good times.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Viewers call Brexit drama ‘depressing’ and liken it to horror film
- TV Review: Riverdale (Season 3, Episode 7)
- Episode titles revealed for third series of Stranger Things
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH