Want to earn money by promoting a new reality TV streaming service? Step this way...
Share This Article:
hayU is the place to watch your favourite reality shows whenever and wherever you want. With loads of shows the same day as the U.S. and thousands of episodes of binge-worthy box sets from the start, hayU is the new home of reality TV. About the role hayU are looking for three ambassadors at each of the below universities to help launch its streaming service to students for the first time. This really fun job comes with some great perks, including:
- Free promotional items & hayU goodies
- The chance to work on exciting events
- Exclusive training at NBC Universal studies London
- Incentives and prizes (including a European holiday)
- £10 per hour wage!
- Campaign training (27TH of Sept) at NBC-Universal offices London
- Student Union stand - Goodie giveaways and the first release of hayU’s ‘Night-In’ boxes!
- Night-In boxes - Give away free boxes of the latest hayU goodies and promotional discounts to your friends and societies
- Rickshaws - The best bit of the campaign! You will be encouraging students to take free taxi rides home on our exclusive Rickshaws (think tuk tuks with a cyclist!)
- Genuine TV streaming fans
- Students with a great network on campus
- Seriously sociable (and fun) students, with an online following to prove it
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH