How to make the most of the Easter holidays
Share This Article:
With second term coming to a close, four weeks back home is the next port of call for the majority of students. And whilst enjoying your mum's cooking and watching Jeremy Kyle can be fun for a few days, it’s important to take those four weeks and plan your time wisely, so you can go back after the Easter break ready for the final summer term and the all-important exams. 1. Make an exam revision timetable and stick to it Use the Easter Break to revise. Whilst exams may not seem just around the corner yet, the earlier you start, the less stressed you will feel when you go back to uni. And with a schedule clear of lectures and seminars, you’ll have more time to devote to pure revision, without worrying about balancing everything else.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- How to budget while on international placement
- 'Why are we not teaching young people how to deal with stress and anxiety?'
- Taking care of your nutrition during mental health relapses
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH