Students in the US created a secret shrine to Danny DeVito
Share This Article:
A rather strange shrine to actor Danny DeVito at a university in New York has got the internet talking. The shrine, which was located in a bathroom at Purchase College, State University of New York, comprises pictures of the It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia actor as well as coins and other such things. It’s … interesting. Images of the shrine have caused quite a stir on Twitter but Kaitlin Balfe, 18, a student at SUNY Purchase, told the Press Association: “I found out about the shrine through a friend who went. It was super low key, not a lot of people knew about it. “The shrine’s funny. You walk in and people’s offerings are just obvious junk (they) had in their pockets. “I left a coin when I went the first time, and later went with a friend with pictures of Danny we printed out. “It’s kinda just a huge meme that really would only be found at SUNY Purchase.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Turning Point UK: new conservative youth group doesn't fit traditional understandings of the 'far right'
- School climate strikes: why adults no longer have the right to object to their children taking radical action
- Norway students warned against enrolling at U.K. universities over Brexit concerns
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH