This student committed an absolute food crime in the form of a Pop Tart cheese sandwich
Share This Article:
A student’s culinary high jinx have gone well and truly viral when he combined sweet with savoury in a very unusual way. Chris Jorgensen, 20, a journalism student from Iowa State University, decided to get involved with a common food meme using random ingredients from his cupboard. “There have been posts really similar to this before – some very odd or disgusting food with the tweet saying something along the lines of ‘You aren’t from [place] if you never had [food]’,” said Jorgensen. “My room-mate and I have always thought they were really funny. I told him one night that I wanted to make a tweet like that.” The golden food combination he chose to represent the state of Iowa with? Two Pop Tarts with a slice of cheese in the middle. The post received over 450 likes and 200 retweets, but Jorgensen wasn’t one to take all the credit. He made sure to thank the supermarket he picked up the goods from. Great memes require sacrifices and for Jorgensen, that was taking a bite of the food monstrosity he had made.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Youth mobility scheme after Brexit won't fill gaps left by end to free movement
- Bath uni academics have allegedly been asked to stop using this phrase because it makes students feel inadequate
- It turns out that employers don't actually care about your uni grades that much
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH