A new campaign is demanding employers give students interview feedback
Share This Article:
A new campaign is demanding employers give students interview feedback is about to launch. Careers app Debut is launching the campaign next week, in hopes of benefitting young people in the job search. The national petition is already live, and Debut’s #FightForFeedback campaign begins on Monday 15th May. The campaign seeks to urge the government to make it a legal requirement for employers to share feedback with candidates who have been granted a face-to-face interview. Debut’s decision to launch the campaign comes after it compiled research that revealed 83% of job candidates who had previously attended a face-to-face interview received no feedback from the employer. “Feedback is powerful, and anyone who takes the time to attend an interview is entitled to it,” Charlie Taylor, CEO and founder of Debut, says.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- These students have got a therapy duck to help them with the stress of uni life
- Students have made a budget version of the John Lewis Christmas ad with sock puppets
- How perfectionism became a hidden epidemic among young people
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH