Wrestler Brie Bella says WWE’s women can be an inspiration for girls everywhere
Share This Article:
Brie Bella believes that the female wrestlers currently starring in WWE are there “for young girls to look up to”. Bella, real name Brianna Danielson, is part of a Superstar double act on WWE with her sister Stephanie Garcia-Colace as Brie and Nikki Bella – currently taking a break from the wrestling scene, she believes the role of women in WWE is more than just entertainment. “There is nothing like a strong, confident woman for young girls to look up to,” said Bella, whose daughter Birdie was born earlier in the year. “I am so grateful I have a daughter who in the future can turn on WWE and see these women, and follow them and see that they’re good people, to see them doing all these things for charity, but also to see how confident they are.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- VAR to Hit the Premier League Next Season
- Nations League: England fail to make the most of chances as they are held to Croatian draw
- Could Eden Hazard Fire Chelsea to the Premier League Title?
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH