O'Driscoll's Swansong in Dublin
Share This Article:
As Brian O’Driscoll walked down the tunnel after Ireland’s bruising encounter with France on Saturday every camera in the stadium was focused on him. I am certain that every Ireland rugby fan on the planet was watching his body language, trying to read his expression, and asking themselves the question; is this the last time O’Driscoll will play for Ireland in Dublin? Brian O’Driscoll has been a marvellous servant to his country. He has been a role model on and off the pitch, his quiet disposition and cheeky press conferences endearing him to many. He holds the Ireland record for appearances as captain and tries scored. He has scored the most tries in Six Nations history, and is the leading try scorer for a player in his position.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Can John Terry Be a Success at Aston Villa?
- New Series: Window Shopping - Manchester City
- MENtal Health: Kris Radlinski on rugby, Wigan Warriors and the importance of mental wellbeing
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH