England's ODI Exploits: A progress report
Share This Article:
As 2013 brings not only the opportunity for England to add further jewels to its crown in the form of the Champions Trophy this summer, we also find ourselves at the half way point of the World Cup cycle. As a result, I ask the simple question of how England's recent performances bode for a serious tilt at 50 over silverware in the next two years. For all England's success in the longest and shortest varieties of cricket, they have somewhat fluctuated between world beaters and serial flops when encountered by the mid-ranged 50 over game.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Formula 1: Drive to Survive is Now Streaming on Netflix
- Chelsea banned from signing players until June 2020 after breaking transfer rules
- Former Olympic and world champion boxer James DeGale retires at age 33
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH