Just had a break-up? 5 ways to get over it
Share This Article:
You know the feeling: you’re seeing someone, everything is great, you’re walking around on a coupled-up cloud and happily planning for this weekend’s date night – and then suddenly they break up with you and you’re left reeling, with a whole load of questions and one hell of a lot of time to fill. It happens to everyone, and no matter how legitimate the reasons (long distance, too much going on, the fact that you actually weren’t that into them yourself) allegedly are, it’s hard to not feel like crap. Unfortunately though, you have to try – because you really don’t want to be that person hiding under the duvet, crying and eating Ben and Jerrys, for more than a couple of hours, do you? No, you do not. Luckily Munir Bello, author of The Break-Up Recipe, is offering his words advice on how to pick yourself off the floor post relationship fail - no ice cream, wallowing or Facebook stalking required. Here are his tips...
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 'Why are we not teaching young people how to deal with stress and anxiety?'
- Why qualifying as a Paralegal is now the only career option if you wish to enter the legal services profession
- How to make money whilst at uni
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH