In defence of glitter boobs
Share This Article:
Recently, the BBC had to defend its decision to share a tutorial covering the new festival trend of "glitter boobs". Numerous people complained about the tutorial's appearance on The Social, BBC Scotland's social media platform.
Screenshot / BBC Scotland
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Why do parents accept pantomime dames but dismiss drag queens?
- Why people need to get over others applying makeup on public transport
- Why the British Transport system is essentially ableist and humiliating
You might also like...
People who read this also read...