Stop Foie Gras cruelty now
Share This Article:
Ever eaten so much you feel like you could burst? We all know how groggy it makes us feel, but imagine feeling that way for the rest of your life? Force fed ‘Foie-Gras’ is the height of controversy at the moment as a new undercover investigation carried out by PETA UK has hit the headlines with shocking footage from Farms of the Sarlat Perigord cooperative, where birds are forced fed and horrifically suffer terrible conditions before they are slaughtered for liver paté. The video footage, narrated by PETA’s Foie Gras campaign ambassador, the legendary Sir Roger Moore, can be found online and has gone viral on the internet as it depicts the cruelty and unnatural events that occur on Foie Gras farms.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Why the NUS is right to criticise the Know Your Limits campaign
- Why do we care about Peaches Geldof?
- Crowdfunding a degree: selfish or a stroke of genius?
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH