Brits abroad... getting an education?
Share This Article:
The past few years have seen an increased number of students in the UK going to university abroad. Some of the UK's top educationalists have asserted that this increase is driven by the pursuit of a more 'value-for money' education. This, in addition to the increasing competition graduates are now facing in the globalised employment market, has obliged students to search further afield for university education. Norman Renshaw, managing director of InTuition Scholarships, says: "It's becoming an international market. We're no longer just competing with each other. "Employers are looking for people who have an international awareness."
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Make-up free selfies - should we grin and bare it?
- Crowdfunding a degree: selfish or a stroke of genius?
- Why do we care about Peaches Geldof?
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH