Why English is not a soft subject
Share This Article:
It’s time to close the books on the idea that English Literature is a soft subject. Comments such as these about my degree really get my back up. My housemates will vouch for the number of hours I spend reading books, attempting to read critical articles and writing essays. The library has become my second home while for others it is only a rumour, left undiscovered until final year.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Pretty in ink: getting under the skin of tattoos
- Why do we care about Peaches Geldof?
- Why the NUS is right to criticise the Know Your Limits campaign
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH