Gilles Simon - the secret feminist?
Share This Article:
‘Scandal!’ reverberated around the world in 2007 when women were finally given equal prize money in major competitions and chauvinists everywhere raised their hackles. You would think, however, that five years down the line people had moved on. Apparently not. According to Gilles Simon, the French tennis player, women do not deserve equal pay. Not because they play less sets or even ‘make annoying groans’ as someone has previously suggested, but because they draw in less viewers with their ‘less entertaining’ tennis.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Who will be relegated from the Premier League 2017/18?
- Opinion: Homeless Hammers set to play home draw in Cheltenham
- Opinion: How can Manchester United win next season's Premier League title?
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH