Someone set up a Go fund me page to get Kylie Jenner to $1 Billion
Share This Article:
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- UK universities team up with child sexual abuse inquiry to encourage students' stories
- Resignations and rebellion as Theresa May unveils Brexit withdrawal agreement
- How political blogs by teenagers promote tolerance, participation and public debate
People were not impressed by the fundraising page
I was born in 1996 after my father’s family were ethnically cleansed by Israel and my mother’s parents were killed on their way back from work by Israeli soldiers when she was 13. In three months I apply for my PhD after winning Top Sociology student in my undergrad. https://t.co/SH7lYPLSef— Samer/سامر (@WaladShami) July 14, 2018
Speaking to Refinery29, Kardashian defended her sister: “I really didn’t get it, because she is ‘self-made’ – we are all [the Kardashian family] ‘self-made." She went on to assert that none of her siblings “ever depended on our parents for anything besides advice.” If Kylie Jenner’s fortune is to reach $1 Billion, it will make her America’s youngest billionaire.
You lot are raising money for an already stinking rich woman? But when we mention Yemen, Palestine, Syria etc suddenly everyone’s broke? https://t.co/2ivJDJcGxc— Imane (@_imrh1) July 12, 2018