Fans show support after Peter Kay cancels tour due to family circumstances
Share This Article:
Fans have shared warm wishes for comedian Peter Kay after he cancelled his first live tour in eight years due to “unforeseen family circumstances”. The hotly-anticipated string of UK and Ireland dates stretching across 2018 and 2019 had been due to kick off in Birmingham in April. In a statement shared on Twitter on Wednesday, Kay announced he would be dropping all upcoming live projects, including his Dance For Life charity shows. As he shared his “sincerest apologies”, his words were met with a wave of support from followers. One commented: “Omg wishing you and your family well. It’s quite right to put your family first xx.” Another added sympathetically: “Peter, people will understand don’t worry! Family life is more important than anything… Hope the reason for the cancelation gets better… big HUGS coming to your family!!!”
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Barclays offering graduates £550 to fund costs for attending interviews
- Lib Dem London Mayor hopeful: people assume if it doesn't affect them then all is ok
- The NUS is spending £20k to send students to a march
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH